I cannot believe that summer is over already.
The nights are drawing in, the leaves are turning golden and the Mac is out. In my eyes, it's officially autumn. Am I complaining? Hell no... Autumn is my absolute favourite time of year.
Cosy nights in with comfort food, Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks, Bonfire Night, Toffee Apples, Fireworks and of course.. My birthday.
With a new season comes a new wishlist, and this one has been hard to narrow down.
Next month is Mum and my annual October shopping trip, so I'm hoping to pick up a couple of these items then.
So, here we go...
1. Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were I cannot begin to describe to you how excited I am for the release of this album. Ben Howard is my all time favourite artist, his voice is just incredible and I'm a big acoustic fan. His Every Kingdom album has had more plays than any other CD I've ever bought and has helped me through some pretty hectic times. His new album is released on the 20th October, just in time for my birthday, happy days!
2. Marc Jacobs - Baker Watch I've been looking for a new watch for a while. My Calvin Klein everyday watch was a gift from my parents for my 21st birthday and I adore it. However I've had my eye on this one as more of an accessory piece. I love the rose gold and the minky coloured strap.
3. Paco Rabbane - Lady Million Having run out of perfume a little while ago, this is something high on my list. I've tried so many difference scents in the past, from Marc Jacobs to Chanel and this is definitely my favourite. It smells delicious. I really hate the bottle though!
4. KMix Hand Mixer - Cream - I have been after a new hand mixer for a while and ever since visiting my Granny in July, this has been a high contender on my wish list. It's heavy, durable and has a really high speed setting. I also love that it comes with dough hooks as I've started experimenting with bread more recently.
5. Traditional Bundt Pan - Since moving into my new home which has a magnificent oven perfect for baking, I've been baking up a storm almost every weekend. I've finally got my baking mojo back and now there's no stopping me. I'm keen to try out a few new recipes and this tin would be a great new addition to my baking collection.
6. Gym & Tonic Tote Bag I've had my eye on this for a really long time now. Gym & Tonic, me to a T. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard recently (I am determined to shed a few lbs before my birthday party!) and as you may or may not know... Gin is my favourite tipple. This bag would be ideal for, wait for it... the gym.
7. Oversized Square Scarf in Check I love tartan/check/plaid and as soon as I saw this I fell in love. Perfect for the colder months and would go well with my wardrobe!
7. Cool Breeze Gel Polish Since buying a gel nail kit, I can honestly say that I won't be going back to regular polish. I love this colour, and the name!
What's on your Autumn wishlist? Send me links to your blogs :)